2.Where are you from/ Where do you currently live?:
Originally from Albany, NY / Currently live in Harlem
3. Where did/do you go to school and your major?:
I went to F.I.T. for Fashion Marketing and Merchandising
4. What is your Grind?:
Full time Mama and Founder/Creative Director of Princess of the Posse (design, sales, marketing, pr, styling)
5. How did you get into what your doing now?:
I’ve always been really into fashion..Started thinking about doing P.O.P. back in like 2003 when I was really into kicks and alot of guys I knew worked at these sneaker/tshirt boutiques but there wasn’t a whole lot of ladies stuff out there yet. I finally actually did it once I had my little girl.. she totally inspired me to really do something with myself!
6. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?:
I loved animals so I really wanted to be a Veterinarian! And I just wanted in live in NYC.
7. What are some contributing factors that shaped the life you live now?:
I think everything that I’ve gone thru in my life has in some way shaped the life I live now.
8. Any specific people that mentored or helped guide you to your current path?:
My Boo – Pistola
9. What motivates you?:
Kimani Dior (my baby girl)
10. Your favorite author and why?:
I read lots of different books, don’t really have a fave.
11. What are 3 goals you want to achieve within the next year?:
Really my main focus is continuing to grow the P.O.P. world and spending time with my baby girl.
12. One person that continuously inspires you and why?:
Kimani D. because she is so innocent and full of love, curiosity and creativity!
13. 3 Indie brands you LOVE to rock?:
Cubannie Links, Rebel Dance and PRINCESS OF THE POSSE!!
14. What annoys you the most?:
When people chew with their mouth open!!!
15.Your best quality?:I always stand up for what I believe in.